L-Launcher Support Thread

Wow thats good,waiting for your launcher

nothing yet no even the alpha or beta

Dont pester him by asking ETAs.Development takes time.He will give you when itā€™s ready. If you are so eager, you can try building a launcher yourself.

9 Likes

wow, great work, not just this real time HR draw line, but your whole endeavor to re-imagine the launcher.

I can only show updates in launcher, but it not finished yet. Be patient. I have a work and my family and dont waste all my time for development.

4 Likes

I apologize for my post earlier, that was stupid of meā€¦ I understand that developing something like this is a hard taskā€¦ Iā€™m just so excited about this project that I posted without thinking
RespectāœŒ

4 Likes

Beta (may have lot of bugs)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/100MsK6jgNBlNgrsirceD7VvS6KWaNvYa/view?usp=drivesdk

6 Likes

Thanks for sharingā€¦:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Man !! Its super awesome :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

1 Like

Some updates https://youtu.be/-PUm0qLpin8

1 Like

how can we get the update,nice job man,its really smooth and simple,i just comments in the video,but watch about the custom watch faces, how can we install it, i have the Lem10 and the square faces are gone and one last thing the DPI.
great job. i really like it

maybe it will release later on playstore or i made update system exact in launcher. It can install custom watchfaces from /sdcard/clockskin and you can download new watchfaces from launcher (it have online mode download). Tell me Lem10 screen width and height and dpi. BTW thanks for your feedback

1 Like

its great but all icons and fonts are small in your launcher, just the launcher , watch droid
working ok,right now charging i will take some pictures and i will show you. well done. I do have some watch faces in my clockskin folder, but no showing it.

1 Like

Cause i dont setup layouts for resolution lower than 400x400 (wait for update)

ok, so in features updates. no worries,

Setuped only this resolution (cause i test launcher on watch 400x400)screenshot

But dont worry i have another watches (240x240 and 320x320)

no working anymore,i did uninstall and install couples times and nothing even all my clockskin files faces are gone. it goes to black screen and ask for hone launcher click liner and nothing, i did uninstall the UL too and nothing, this is in my Lem10 , i will try in my LemX, will tell you.

Thanks for the release. Why so many clockskins in it? Makes it very bulky.

When long press an app you got uninstall option. It is possible to add ā€œinfoā€ option too for that app?
In grid mode app style can you add titles to the icons?

Nice to see another phone launcher come alive.

1 Like

its working again,but the square faces are bad because the resolution.

the lemX i can use the others settings, looks great, but still ,the new watchfaces that i did install the digitals are messy the analog ones are ok.
getting there need more polish.
one more thing the launcher still deleting the clockskin folder Watch Out, it happen in my two watches