L-Launcher Support Thread

will the heart rate monitor work like in universal launcher? I mean, will the watch faces display current heart rate?

there’s an app for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great ,hoping to see ble notifications grabber on your launcher soon,watchdroid is good,but uses the normal bluetooth for notifications which consumes too much battery

1 Like

I find watchdroid hardly uses any battery at all ? I hammered my new Lem10 yesterday and got 12 hours . I struggled to kill the battery :wink:

Hmm in my case it was 20% in less than 2 hours

2 Likes

is the graph emulated or it’s real time??

Then it wont be watchdroid causing your problem . It must be something else

1 Like

Yes. Draw line at real time according to heartbeat

1 Like

maybe somebody it will be helpful https://github.com/LinerSRT/LinerPulseManager
just a small manager from launcher

4 Likes

Hi Any progress that you can tell of your new launcher?
Just curious :slight_smile:

I am still working on it. Alpha will be uploaded very soon. Thanks to all for patient

4 Likes

there is a new feature, great thanks

Does it support .watch faces?

No, sorry. Now only clockskin

OK waiting for release,launcher looks cool

My idea of ​​a pitcher. (I am Latin so I will use the translator after my comment and I don’t know, programming xD)
As main, “shortcut” I mean widget.
Above, main acces.
left. widget - middle, clock face. - right, widget. And this widget or any other shortcut would have its sub shortcut.
Down widget.
thus the widget would be created individually (such as the list of applications, notifications, heart rate, counter, remote music, health “as sub shortcut would have your calendar, drink water, etc.”, weather, GPS, etc.) or that relate to The main cover and the user would put their notification or list of programs next to their liking, and if it would be possible for the shortcut to open more or sub shortcuts and that these shortcuts have an end if the user decides.

@iscle you seen this?
Good potential here I think.

2 Likes

Hi i saw that in one of your videos there is a option to keep main homecoming either clock skin/face or keep a widget as homescreen,does this mean we can use pujie black watch faces?,because puke black watch face can be used on our watch if we keep it as widget on main screen

Yes, sure. It will be working with it